Automatic Brinell Microscope - QualiScope II - Advanced Automatic Brinell Measurement System
The Automatic Brinell Microscope - QualiScope II - Advanced Automatic Brinell Measurement system is an automatic scanning system for measuring Brinell impressions. It is designed to make your testing program faster and more accurate. It also improves quality control management - it automatically stores data and is network capable.
- Scan head dimensions of 1.9" (48mm) diameter x 5.2" (132mm) tall with 1" footprint
- Resolution 0.01mm (standard lens #1) 0.006mm for optional lens #2, and 0.003mm for optional lens # 3
- Accuracy ± 0.5%
- Video viewing system with solid state electronic camera
- Optional desktop, laptop or tablet PC –WIndows® based operating system. See specifications at time of order. (The software is easily installed and can be installed by the user on most modern windows based computers.)
- Shipping Weight: approx. 75 lbs. (weight varies with options)
- Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, and Vista
- Fully automatic Image analysis software
- Qualitest software, programmed in-house
- Readout given in Brinell hardness and diameter of measurement.
- Conversion to other hardness scales according to ASTM E-140.
- Unlimited number of files for storing test results including image of the indentation and descriptive information.
- Each measurement is stored with its image which allows for re-evaluation of results
- Data sets can be freely selected and exported to Excel and other software for further analysis
- User friendly and fast calibration function
- Measures Brinell indentations for the following load range 3000kgf, 1500kgf, 1000kgf, 750kgf, 500kgf, 250kgf, 187.5kgf, 100kgf and 62.5kgf
- Measures Brinell indentations with the following indentor diameter: 10mm, 5mm and 2.5mm
- Brinell measuring range: 3.18HBW – 658HBW
QualiScope II standard package includes:
- QualiScope II scan head with CCD camera
- USB cable with module
- Complete Automatic Brinell Microscope - QualiScope II - Advanced Automatic Brinell Measurement System Software Package
- Power cord
- Operation manual
- Durable carrying case
QualiScope I Advanced Brinell Microscope
The QualiScope I system is a low cost solution for accurate brinell measurement. The system features a CCD scan head and QualiScope I software. The user measures the diameter of the indentation by clicking on three points of the indentation circumference using the mouse. The software will instantaneously calculate the diameter of the indentation and display both the diameter and brinell hardness value.
QualiScope I Standard Package includes:
- QualiScope I scan head with CCD camera
- USB cable
- Complete QualiScope I Software Package
- Power cord
- Operation manual
- Durable carrying case
Eliminate operator interference
Although the Brinell test is widely known as one of the most accurate test methods for hardness testing of metals error in the reading of the indentation size results in measurement errors of 0.1 mm between operators - the range is even greater between labs. This error can take up your entire tolerance specification. The Automatic Brinell Microscope - QualiScope II - Advanced Automatic Brinell Measurement System will virtually eliminate operator influence on test results. Repeatability and reproducibility will be greatly improved using the Automatic Brinell Microscope - QualiScope II - Advanced Automatic Brinell Measurement System; test results will no longer change with every shift change.
Using the Automatic Brinell Microscope - QualiScope II - Advanced Automatic Brinell Measurement System is very easy and requires minimal operator training. After an indentation has been made by the brinell hardness tester simply place the scan head on the work piece and center the impression. With a click of a button the image is captured and the diameter of the indentation automatically measured by the powerful image analysis software. The diameter of the indentation is measured to the nearest 0.01mm meeting the strictest ASTM E10 and ISO standards. The software will display the diameter of the impression, brinell hardness value and conversion to user selected scales. Tolerance and warning values can be entered that will cause test results to appear color-coordinated according to tolerance status or initiate an audible signal for out-of tolerance results.
Increased speed and productivity
With more speed and accuracy the capability of your entire Brinell program changes dramatically. Instead of being a rough quality control measurement to find defects, the testing can add process control functionality to quickly predict potential production problems and correct them before bad parts start streaming out the other end.
Advanced Automatic Brinell Measurement System Software
The Automatic Brinell Microscope - QualiScope II - Advanced Automatic Brinell Measurement System software can store an unlimited number of test results, each measurement is stored with its image, test parameters and tolerance data. The data management software allows the user to review all data logged for a part. All stored indention images can be re-measured. The user can define different tolerance settings and add max min values. Statistical reports, including X-bar & R charts and histograms, can be generated for each data file. Among the built-in statistical capabilities is an average mode where groups of “n” tests can be taken with the resulting average entered into the database. Operators can also capture an image of the impression in the bitmap file format.