Rubbers and plastics are almost always used in manufactured products. To guarantee that these materials can withstand any industrial application, they must be thoroughly tested to ensure they are of the best quality possible.
Qualitest specializes in providing top-of-the-line Shore/IRHD hardness testers for analyzing various polymers. Our DigiTest II Automatic Motorized Hardness Testing System is one of the most impressive hardness testers on the market, providing the most accurate results while remaining cost effective and adaptable. Its modular design makes it suitable to virtually every industry.
Our DigiTest II Automatic Motorized Hardness Testing System is so versatile that Qualitest has recently supplied these machines to several impressive companies, including:
- Jtekt Automotive, a top manufacturer of automotive components
- ACUSHNET COMPANY, a leading manufacturer of golf equipment and clothing
- Gulf U.S. Inc., a plastics materials manufacturer
- SKF Seals and Sealing Solutions, a producer of seals, mechatronics, and lubrication systems.
- Tenneco Inc., a leading supplier of replacement automotive parts
- Northrop Grumman Corp, a global security company
With its extensive range of accessories and its automatic testing procedure, Qualitest’s DigiTest II Automatic Motorized Hardness Testing System will allow manufacturers and researchers to carry out tests according to the most stringent industry standards as they develop new and innovative materials and applications.