Integrity. Teamwork. A passion for testing technology. That’s what success sounds like at Qualitest. Welcome!
Qualitest is an established advanced testing technology company with excellent growth potential and performance. As a leading supplier of Testing Solutions for Quality Control Departments, Universities and Research Labs, we are a top contender in our fast-paced, exciting segment of the industry and we are still growing. Our mission is to offer the broadest, most efficient and highest performance range of products with the best price/quality ratio and we aim to maximize the full satisfaction of our customers in the materials testing market. Our goal is to sustain 100% customer reference ability as we move forward.
We’re eager to show you all we have to offer, and we are also eager to learn if you offer experience and skills that can contribute in the growth of Qualitest. To begin to explore the world of career opportunities open to you, see the list below. To share your CV and discuss your matching skills contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org . The information you submit to us will be treated strictly confidential.
1) Field Service Engineer - US North East
Service and trouble-shooting for Universal Testing Machines & Hardness Testers.
- Work experience with testing machines
- Good trouble-shooting skills to identify the technical issues
- Able to service, calibrate testing machines
2) Marketing Assistant - FL
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in marketing and promotion of our products
3) Inside Sales/ Marketing Representative- Toronto
For our new product lines of Analytical lab equipment, Surveying instruments, as well as mechanical testing instruments, we have opportunities for highly motivated marketing/sales professionals whose work will reflect Qualitest’s commitment to total customer satisfaction. The role of the position is to be a highly responsive, single point of contact with the customer and to manage the long-term customer relationships. Specific responsibilities include:
- Pro-actively respond to leads generated through our website and tradeshows through diligent phone calling.
- Directly sell and market products and services, through extensive proactive telephone calling to new markets.
- Implements territory sales call plan, to build relationships with existing customers and to identify and qualify prospects through maintenance of a sales database.
- Demonstrates technical competence in products and applications, ensuring proper sales application to meet customer needs for testing instruments.
Successful applicants will have minimum 2 years of relevant experience gained in an inside sales or marketing position in a technical environment. Specific requirements include:
- Extensive telephone selling experience in a technical field coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be an extremely responsive person with a positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Solid computer skills and full command of all MS Office products.
- Proven ability to meet sales objectives.
- Ability to thrive in a team goal environment.
- Ability to assimilate technical information.
- Ability to relate to and understand all aspects of customer testing applications.
- Ability to work extended hours as necessary
- Ability to travel 15% of the time on trade shows and occasional customer visits.
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make an immediate impact. If you are a self-starter and motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, please submit your resume to: email@example.com .
Please include your salary expectations when submitting your cover letter and resume.