Qualitest offers a full range of competitively priced Clicker Presses starting from manual versions, up to auto-pneumatic models, as well as Hydraulic types available in various capacities to conveniently cut your perfectly sized specimens.
- Manual Test Sample Clicker Press
- Basic Sample Clicker Press
- Auto-Pneumatic Clicker Press
- Laboratory Sized Swing Arm Clicker Press
Clicker Press units operate well in stand-alone cutting situations, and also compliment a Hydraulic press for smaller operations.
With the single lever rotation and compressing action, it's speed of operation is quite surprising and you can be up and cutting for a fraction of the cost of a hydraulic press.
Specifications for Clicker Press - Manual Test Sample Clicker Press
- Cutting Pressure: Up to 5 Tons
- Swing Rotation 360 degrees
- Maximum Cutting Thickness: 10mm
- Cutting Board: Poly Propylene
- Cutting Board Size: 12" x 9"
- Press Width x Depth x Height: 12" x 14" x 14"
- Handle Height: 32"
- Press Weight: 100 lbs
- Height Adjustment: Knob on top of post = Infinite adjustment to height within its range
The Clicker Press - Basic Sample Clicker Press is used for cutting ASTM, ISO, DIN, JIS samples made of rubber, leather, and paper.
Specifications for Clicker Press - Basic Sample Clicker Press
- Cutting Pressure: Up to 2 Tons
- Size: 30×65×67cm
- Weight: 47 kg
- Power: Manual
This low-cost and high quality Pneumatic clicker press only requires air with min. 73 psi (5 bar) pressure to operate and is widely used in the rubber and plastics industry for accurately cutting rubber, plastics, and leather specimens. The Auto-Pneumatic clicker press is available in 3 or 5 ton capacities suitable to cut rubber samples with thickness up to 10 or 15mm respectively. This compact, cost effective and high quality sample cutting press can be used for any testing laboratory.
- Excellent Quality-Performance/Price Ratio
- Simple operation
- Features safety buttons
- Only requires 5 bars of air pressure for operation
Specifications of Auto-Pneumatic Clicker Press:
|Size: 18" x 12" x 26”||Size: 18" x 16" x 35”|
|Cutting pressure: 3 Tons||Cutting pressure: 5 Tons|
|Weight: 60 kg||Weight: 120 kg|
|Power: Pneumatic||Power: Pneumatic|
|Air requirement: 5 Kg/cm2 (prepared by customer)||Air requirement: 5 Kg/cm2 (prepared by customer)|
|Thickness of Specimen (Max.): 10mm||Thickness of Specimen (Max.): 15mm|
|Effective space (WxDxH): 18 x 8 x 8 cm||Effective space (WxDxH): 40 x 34 x 8.5 cm|
For Perfect Die Cut Specimens
The reasonably-priced Clicker Press - Model SE-8 Hydraulic Mini-Clicker die cuts exact (dumbells, etc.) samples from split layered materials. The Clicker Press - SE-8 automatically adjusts the stroke to the proper cutting height. Eight ton cutting pressure (Optionally up to 25 Ton) allows easy operation. This useful laboratory tool requires a minimum of floor space and is highly recommended for medium to high specimen cutting needs.
Specifications of Clicker Press - Model SE-8:
- Cutting Surface: 12" x 24"
- Cutting Arm: 10" x 14"
- Floor Space: 24" x 25"
- Tonnage: 8 Tons (Optionally 20, 22 , and 25 Tons available)