Manual Test Sample Clicker Press
These units operate well in stand-alone cutting situations, and also compliment a Hydraulic press for smaller operations.
With the single lever rotation and compressing action, it's speed of operation is quite surprising and you can be up and cutting for a fraction of the cost of a hydraulic press.
- Cutting Pressure: Up to 5 Tons
- Swing Rotation 360 degrees
- Maximum Cutting Thickness: 10mm
- Cutting Board: Poly Propylene
- Cutting Board Size: 12" x 9"
- Press Width x Depth x Height: 12" x 14" x 14"
- Handle Height: 32"
- Press Weight: 100 lbs
- Height Adjustment: Knob on top of post = Infinite adjustment to height within its range
Auto-Pneumatic Clicker Press
This low-cost and high quality Pneumatic clicker press only requires air with min. 5 bar pressure to operate and is widely used in the rubber and plastics industry for accurately cutting rubber, plastics, and leather specimens. The Auto-Pneumatic clicker press is available in 3 or 5 ton capacities suitable to cut rubber samples with thickness up to 10 or 15mm respectively. A compact, cost effective and high quality sample cutting press for any testing laboratory.
Model SE-Series Laboratory Sized Swing Arm Clicker Press
For Perfect Die Cut Specimens
The reasonably-priced model SE-8 Hydraulic Mini-Clicker die cuts exact (dumbells, etc.) samples from split layered materials. The SE-8 automatically adjusts the stroke to the proper cutting height. Eight ton cutting pressure (Optionally up to 25 Ton) allows easy operation. This useful laboratory tool requires a minimum of floor space and is highly recommended for medium to high specimen cutting needs.
Specifications of model SE-8:
- Cutting Surface: 12" x 24"
- Cutting Arm: 10" x 14"
- Floor Space: 24" x 25"
- Tonnage: 8 Tons (Optionally 20, 22 , and 25 Tons available)