DeMattia Flexing Fatigue Tester
An advanced dynamic system for determination of the flex properties of rubber, leather, etc. in air, temperature chamber or liquids
Our advanced DeMattia Flexing Fatigue Tester Conforms to ASTM D-430 method "B" and ASTM D-813 standards to measure the ability of soft rubber compounds, leather and similar materials to resist dynamic fatigue. This DeMattia Flexing apparatus is used to determine the crack growth of vulcanized rubber, leather, etc. when subjected to repeated bending strain or flexing and to measure the resistance to dynamic fatigue of vulcanized rubber and elastomers test specimen when subjected to repeated bending and extension.
A key advantage of the DeMattia Flexing Fatigue Tester is that the upper and lower grips both move in opposite directions, thus resulting in reducing the level of vibration and the noise found in traditional DeMattia flexing fatigue testers.
Main Features of DeMattia Fatigue Tester Apparatus:
- Adjustable speed from 35 to 300 cycles/min.
- Number of cycles can be customer defined
- Possible adjustment of flexure stroke (from 0 to 60 mm) and the distance of clamps (max 100 mm) so that the instrument can also be used with samples not with standard DeMattia shape.
- Up to 16 test pieces can be mounted at the same time
- The instrument is fitted with an interlocked protection hatch
- Simple and high quality design with maintenance free operation and easy installation
Options for the DeMattia Flexing Fatigue Tester
- Temperature chamber
- Mould for preparation of specimens
Technical Specifications of DeMattia Flexing Fatigue Tester
|Standards:||ISO 132; ASTM D-430 "B"; ASTM D 813, DIN 53 522-1/2/3|
|Speed Adjustment:||From 35 up to 300 cycles/min.|
|Data Displayed:||Number of oscillations|
|Test Specimen holder dimensions:||Ø 200 X 400 mm|
|Power Supply:||110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz|
|Dimensions:||Standard: (WxDxH) 560 x 560 x 970 mm|
|With thermal chamber: (WxDxH) 520 x 800 x 1850 mm|
|Weight:||80 kg ( 175 lbs)|
Basic / Economical DeMattia Flex Tester
The Basic / Economical DeMattia Flex Tester features variable speeds for testing fatigue, breakage or crack growth in rubber, plastics, leather, fibre optics and exotic composites. These models are designed with simplistic and durability in mind. The rigidity of the tester yields accurate results. This is a very economic solution for any laboratory. Our 3 station is equipped with adjustable grips to accommodate various sizes of samples.
- Production additives settings and adjustments
- Inspection of quality products
- In-process checks to ensure on-spec product for converting operations
- Quality-control reporting
- Widely used in the automotive , rubber and textile industry
|Technical Specifications for the Basic / Economical DeMattia Flex Tester series|
|Item||3 Specimen model||6 Specimen model||12 Specimen model|
|Capacity||3 samples can be tested simultaneously||6 samples can be tested simultaneously||12 samples can be tested simultaneously|
|Griping space||Adjustable from 1” (25.4mm) to 3” (75mm)||3” (75mm)|
|Power||available in both 115V / 60Hz and 220V / 50Hz|
For further information or to place an order for the DeMattia Flexing Fatigue Tester - DeMattia Flex Tester, please CLICK HERE, call us Toll-Free at: 1.877.884.TEST, or click on the "HOW TO ORDER" Button