DeMattia Flexing Fatigue Tester
An advanced dynamic system for determination of the flex properties of rubber, leather, etc. in air, temperature chamber or liquids
Our advanced DeMattia Flexing Tester Conforms to ASTM D-430 method "B" and ASTM D-813 standards to measure the ability of soft rubber compounds, leather and similar materials to resist dynamic fatigue. This DeMattia Flexing apparatus is used to determine the crack growth of vulcanized rubber, leather, etc. when subjected to repeated bending strain or flexing and to measure the resistance to dynamic fatigue of vulcanized rubber and elastomers test specimen when subjected to repeated bending and extension.
A key advantage of this De Mattia tester is that the upper and lower grips both move in opposite directions, thus resulting in reducing the level of vibration and the noise found in traditional DeMattia flexing fatigue testers.
Main Features of DeMattia Apparatus:
- Adjustable speed from 35 to 300 cycles/min.
- Number of cycles can be customer defined
- Possible adjustment of flexure stroke (from 0 to 60 mm) and the distance of clamps (max 100 mm) so that the instrument can also be used with samples not with standard DeMattia shape.
- Up to 16 test pieces can be mounted at the same time
- The instrument is fitted with an interlocked protection hatch
- Simple and high quality design with maintenance free operation and easy installation
- Temperature chamber
- Mould for preparation of specimens
Technical Specifications of DeMattia ( De Mattia) Flexing Fatigue Tester
|Standards:||ISO 132; ASTM D-430 "B" ; ASTM D 813, DIN 53 522-1/2/3|
|Speed Adjustment:||From 35 up to 300 cycles/min.|
|Data Displayed:||Number of oscillations|
|Test Specimen holder dimensions:||Ø 200 X 400 mm|
|Power Supply:||110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz|
|Dimensions:||Standard: (WxDxH) 560 x 560 x 970 mm|
|With thermal chamber: (WxDxH) 520 x 800 x 1850 mm|
|Weight:||80 kg ( 175 lbs)|