- Top of the line Densimeter, for measuring solid and liquid specific gravity
- Density resolution: 0.0001g/cm3
- Capable of measuring solid specific gravity and volume, and its variations down to the fourthdecimal place
- Densimeter with super-accuracy of density resolution of 0.0001g/cm3
- Very simple measuring procedure allows anyone to use it easily
- Solid volume and specific gravity of solid and liquid can be measured
with one unit.
- Indication: Weight in the air; Weight in the water; Value of specific gravity; Volume
- Capable of measuring volume variation factor.
- Capable of indicating errors for the measured value.
- Capable of setting measurement time at will.
- Capable of compensating water temperature at will: capable of compensating water temperature,
required for the measurement of the specific gravity
- Capable of measuring plastic pellets
- Capable of measuring readily floating samples, such as urethane rubber, plastics, sponge, and wood.
- Volume of sample needed for measurement is about 50cc.
- To measure different samples successively, just simply replace the beaker.
- A measurement result represents only value obtained through measurement at room temperature.
- Printer AD-8121: Dot impact type
- Handy printer BS-80TS: Thermal printer
- Liquid gravity kit, required for measurement of liquid.
- RS-232C Interface, required for connection to printer or PC
- Cylinder type glass water tank, necessary if liquid other than water is used as a medium for measurement.
- AC adapter
- Instructions Manual in English
- ISO-related documents: Traceability; Calibration Certificate; Report on of Inspection Results