ASTM D-256, ASTM D-6110, ISO 179, ISO 180
Digital Charpy/Izod Impact Tester - Q-Impact 25 is a high performance impact tester designed to precisely determine the absorbed impact energy and resistance to breakage of plastic specimens. The tester conforms to both ASTM and ISO standards. The instrument is capable of recognizing the height loss of swinging pendulum accurately and quickly determine the impact strength via a high precision digital encoder and calculating system. In combination with automation features, the Q-Impact 25 applies pendulum auto- braking, pendulum auto-lifting and pendulum auto-identification to ensure the operator`s safety and increase the working efficiency of impact test.
- Conforms to ASTM-D256,ASTM-D6110, ISO-179, ISO-180
- Capable of performing both Charpy and Izod test.
- Provides various units of measurement in Metric, English and International system.
- Able to identify the capacity and model of the mounted pendulum (up to 10 pendulums can be recognized).
- With pendulum auto-braking and lifting features, the swinging pendulum can be stopped after specimen failure and raised to the original position automatically.
1.0J, 2.75J, 5.5J, 7.5J, 15J, 25J
1.0J, 2.75J, 5.5J, 7.5J, 11J, 22J
2.9 m/s; 3.8 m/s
Cryogenic temperature range
Room temperature ~ -60°C
1600 × 700 × 1200mm
Single Phase -AC220V