Digital Torque Tester - NJY-20
Meeting ASTM D2063, ASTM D3198, ASTM D3474 and other international standards.
The open and lock forces of bottle caps are important online and offline technical parameters of production. They can influence the transportation and consumption of products. NJY-20 Digital Torque Tester is designed to measure the open force and lock force of the caps of bottles, suction and flexible tube packages. Its great stability and precision makes it a necessity for the manufacturing process.
The instrument is controlled by a micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display.
- 2 test modes for open force and lock force.
- Automatic retaining of peak value and recording the test results precisely.
- Standard testing units which is convenient for data reference and comparison.
- Intelligent designs of overload protection, automatic zeroing and error alert for safe test operation.
- Equipped with RS232 port and micro printer port which is convenient to the data transmission and PC connection.
- Support Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management.
This instrument is applicable to the determination of seal performance and the quantity of residual oxygen in:
- Bottle Package - Open and lock force test of the bottle caps for bottled package for food, pharmaceuticals, e.g. beverage or tablet bottle.
- Flexible Tube Package - Open and lock force test of flexible tube package for food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, e.g. eye-drop, hand cream and shoe polish etc.
- Screws - Open and lock force test of the screws
- Vacuum Flask and Vacuum Cup - Open and lock force test of the caps of vacuum flask and vacuum cup.
|Technical Specifications for Digital Torque Tester - NJY-20|
|Test Range||20 Nm (Standard)|
|Accuracy||1% of reading value|
|Clamp Range||Φ5 mm ~ Φ170 mm (Diameter)|
|Statistical Analysis Allowance||1-9|
If used with professional software, there will be no quantity limitation, meanwhile multi-units and statistical data analysis will be available.
|Instrument Size||350 mm(L) x 240 mm(W) x 140 mm(H)|
|Power Supply||AC 85-264V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||19 Kg|
|Configuration||Standard: Mainframe, Micro Printer|
Optional: Professional Software, Communication Cable