The DigiTest Gelomat II is a micro-computer controlled hardness tester. Designed for determination of the hardness and resistance on flexible materials such as gelatin, gelatin capsules, play dough etc. Automatically identification of the measuring range 0 - 2 N or 0 - 20 N and measuring time, data output, connecting cable.
The unique design and digital measuring systems ensures that a very high measuring precision is obtained. An automatic measurement for hardness test on gelatin capsules is required to obtain optimum accuracy and repeatability. During the measurement cycle, the test anvil attaches the surface of the specimen before the spring power is applied. Therefore, the most reliable measurement on parts with a convex or concave surface is guaranteed. (Patented method).
with the lastly developed plug-in system the measuring devices are plugged into the pick-up bracket. Hereby of the measuring system and the adjustment of measuring distance are recognized automatically.
Advantages of DigiTest II
- Electronic unit provides clear display of measured value, navigation menu and Data Output.
- Easy to use with limited operator influence to guarantee accurate and repeatable hardness test results.
- Reading in the display gives assistance for the correct selection of the measuring device during your measurement when the measured value is above or below the limit value.
- USB-interface for data transfer.
- Modular, digital hardness testing system.
- Automatic identification of the measuring range and of the measuring time
- Integratable in an automatic production process.
- Hysteresis function
- A complete DigiTest Gelomat II consists of:
- DigiTest Gelomat II Test Stand (FM02200)
- DigiTest Gelomat II Electronic Control Box (FE02430)
- DigiTest Gelomat II Pick-up Bracket (FE02400)
- A selection of one or both of the below:
- DigiTest Gelomat II Measuring Device 0-20N (FE02236)
- DigiTest Gelomat II Measuring Device 0-2N (FE02237)