EDX3600 XRF X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
All- element Analysis Expert Designed specially for metallurgy and building material Industries
XRF technology is used in EDX3600 XRF X-ray Fluorescence spectrometer for rapid and accurate elemental analysis. The technology features low-energy X-ray which generates good excitation results of high element such as Si, S, Na, Mg. Moreover, with short test time, the test efficiency has been significantly improved. EDX3600 has good energy linearity, energy resolution, spectrum property and high peak background ratio. It is consistent due to automatic spectrum stabilizing device, the original spectrum can be easily decouple by our technology which improves the measured analytical precision of light elements of Si, S, Al, etc. Owing to multi-parameter linear regression method the absorption and repelling effects between elements can be highly reduced. Have all the five characteristics of EDX family: rapid, accurate, non-destructive, intuitive and environment friendly. Possess excellent configuration engaged in cement, steel, non- ferrous metals, aggregate and RoHS detection.
- Si-PIN or UHRD semiconductor detector
- Amplifier circuit, high and low voltage power supplies, X-ray tube
- PC, ink-jet printer, vacuum pump (optional), pressure machine (optional)
The spectrum of pig iron taken by EDX3600
- Triple safety protection mode
- Independent matrix effect correction model
- Multi-variant non-linear regression procedure -
- Arbitrary optional analysis and identification model
- Electric circuit unit with high signal-to-noise ratio
- High efficient X-ray tube
- Professional X-ray fluorescence analysis software for Full-element measurement
- Our patent product: Signal-to-Noise Enhancer (SNE)
- Automatic collimator and filter switching: a tradition of intelligence system. This exempts you from the complicated manual operationand its technological charm blooms in the humanity consideration.
- Vacuum system- a technological advance. Compared with tradition instruments, it is more advantageous, which shields against the atmospheric influence and greatly enlarges the measurement scope.
|Technical Specifications EDX3600 XRF X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer|
|Product name:||X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer|
|Input voltage:||AC 110V/220V|
|Analysis accuracy:||0.05% above 96%|
|Plating thickness testing can be accurate to 0.01µ m|
The spectrum of ferrosilicon taken by EDX3600
- It performs professional all element analysis on cement, steel, aggregate, plating thickness detection and RoHS.
- In-built SNE improves the signal processing ability up to 25 times.
- Electro - cooling UHRD detector insteadof liquid nitrogen cooling one.
- Inteligent all-element analysis software matches with the hardware well.