QT-FHST-140 is designed to evaluate the heat shrinking property of plastic materials and films. The application of heat causes plastic films to rapidly contract; this effect can be used for sealing and packaging application.
This instrument is used for determination of heat shrinking performance and dimensional stability of various plastic films, tubes, hard PVC films for tablets, and packaging sheets.
Testing shrinking property of a film before actual packaging ensures that, it is suitable for a particular packaging application and establishes the correct temperature for packaging without affecting quality of product and material inside the package.
The instrument can be used to test the heat shrinking performance of various films in fluid medium at different temperatures, e.g. PE heat shrinkable films used for packages of liquor, mineral water and beverages as well as PVC, POF, OPS, and PET which are available for various packages.
- The sample film is heated through fluid medium, which provides the stable test environment and equal temperature distribution;
- Automatic timer function to evaluate the effective timing for heat application in actual packaging;
- Standard clamp wire mesh support ensures smooth test run;
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control technology ensures the preset temperature to be reached rapidly without fluctuation;
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with LCD, PVC operation panel, and menu interface;
≤140mm x 140mm
Room temperature ~ 250°C
315 mm (L) x 510 mm (W) x 260 mm (H)
24 kg (Approx.)