Qualitest covers a complete and competitive range of Fogging testers.
Fogging Tester - EB-03
ISO 6452 and ASTM D5393
Fogging tester is used to determine the windscreen fogging according to ISO, DIN, ASTM and other automotive standards. The equipment has a compact design with the heating bath and cooling bath integrated in one casing. For cooling the water bath, the instrument is normally connected to tap water of max 18 °C. If the tap water is too warm, a model EB 03C can be supplied with a built in cooling system with Peltier elements.
Features for the Fogging Tester - EB-03
- The equipment consists of a heating bath and a water bath, built as one unit.
- Meets the requirements for fogging tests, according to ISO 6452 and ASTM D5393 and other automotive standards
- The baths are made of stainless steel and the casing of painted steel. The paint is a powder paint.
- The water cooling can be replaced by an electrical cooling system with Peltier elements.(EB 03C)
- Temperature sensor in the cooling water return.
Technical Specifications for Fogging Tester - EB-03
|Heating Bath:||± 0.5°C|
|Cooling Bath:||± 0.5°C|
|EB03||approx. 57kg (125lbs)|
|EB03C||approx. 67kg (147lbs)|
|EB03||cooling water, 0.1-1.0 L/min (max 18°C)|