Gehman Tester ET 02
For determination of the Relative Stiffness Characteristics of Rubber
Gehman Tester, ET 02 for determination of the relative stiffness characteristics of vulcanized or thermoplastic rubbers, also called the Gehman procedure. The test is done according to ISO 1432, ASTM D1053, or technical equivalent standards.
The Gehman Tester, has 6 test stations, is computerized and performs the test automatically.
The computer controls both the temperature rise and measure the torsion angle of the samples. The results are displayed in a graph and RM2,RM10 and RM100 values are calculated. The result can be presented as a table.
As an extra option, and automatic cooling system with liquid Nitrogen can be supplied.
Technical Specifications of Gehman Tester
|Temperature Range||-80°C to +30°C|
|Sensor||PT 100, 1/3 DIN|
|Indicators||6 pc digital encoders|
|Measuring Range||0° - 182° (Testing range adjustable from 0-182 °. Adjusted at 0-180 °.)|
|Rig Material||Stainless steel and aluminium|
|Max/Min Test Samples||l x w x t, 40±2.5 x 3±0.2 x 2±0.2|
|External Size||575mm x 1100mm x 400mm (w x h x d)
575mm x 1420mm x 400mm (w x h x d) Raised Test Rig
|Cooling Liquid Volume||About 8 litre|
|Voltage||220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz (alt 110-120 VAC)|
|Air Supply||4 - 5 Bar|
|Computer Connection||COM-port (Serial, RS 232C)|
- The casing consists of steel, painted with epoxy paint.
- The rig is raised with the help of a pneumatic cylinder.
- Temperature controller with 0,1 C set point and RS232 interface.
- Solid state rely for safe control.
- Temperature sensor close to the samples.
- Run-time meter.
- ET 021 Windows software for the Gehman Tester is included A Pentium 133 with 64 MB RAM or better is required.
- ET 012 Automatic cooling by liquid Nitrogen
- ET 022 Grips for ASTM D1053 method B