High Precision Electronic Thickness Meter - QT-ETM
ISO 4593, ISO 534, ISO 3034, ASTM D645, ASTM F 2251, ASTM D374, ASTM D1777, TAPPI T411, DIN 53105, DIN 53353, JIS K6250, JIS K6328, JIS K6783, JIS Z1702, BS 3983, BS 4817
QT-ETM is a simple to use stand-alone and/or computer operated thickness tester, with optional Quality Control software for automatic calculation and graphical display of thickness profiles, statistics, and other information.
QT-ETM is best suitable instrument to perform thickness measurement or comparative measurement analysis of thin films of thickness 0 to 1.5mm with high accuracy of ±0.1µm.
It is widely used to measure or compare thickness of plastic films, foils and paper.
- Highly accurate, easy to use, stable measurement;
- Robust construction and user friendly;
- Dual Measuring mode: Manual and Automatic (Program controlled);
- Single point and multiple point measurement;
- Adjustable sampling space and number of test points;
- Digital LCD display for real time indication of maximum, minimum, average and current values;
- Inbuilt printer to print reports;
- Can be connected to computer, software supported (optional);
QT-ETM is equipped with mechanical scanning technology and high precision thickness gauge configured to measurement of very fine thickness with high resolution. It uses a measuring head to determine the thickness of the sample. A small amount of pressure (0.5N) is applied by the measuring head while determining the thickness, so that the thickness of the sample material doesn’t vary during measurement.
Number of test points
Sensor stick size
Φ5mm (customization available)