Leak and Seal Strength Detector - LSSD-01
Meeting ISO 11607-1, ISO 11607-2, ASTM F1140, ASTM F2054, and other International Standards
Leak and Seal Strength Detector - LSSD-01 is professionally applicable to the quantitative determination of seal performance, seal quality, burst pressure, compression resistance, torsion force and joint/disengaging force of flexible packages, aseptic packages, various plastic pilfer-proof closures, flexible tubes, caps and other materials.
Features of the Leak and Seal Strength Detector - LSSD-01
- Based on the positive pressure method and controlled by micro-computer, with LCD, menu interface and PVC operation panel.
- Dual test methods of restraint distension and unrestraint distension for customer's free choice.
- Different test modes of burst, creep, and creep to failure to meet different test requirements.
- Intelligent design of optional test range and “one key operation” supports combinations of non-standard test conditions.
- Professional software provides automatic statistics of test data.
- Equipped with micro-printer and standard RS232 port for convenient PC connection and data transfer.
- Support Lystem™ Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic management of test results and test reports.
Applications for the Leak and Seal Strength Detector - LSSD-01
Leak and Seal Strength Detector - LSSD-01 is applicable to the determination of:
Basic Applications for the Leak and Seal Strength Detector - LSSD-01
- Plastic Composite Bags - Test the compression resistance of various plastic films, aluminum films, paper plastic composite films, aluminum plastic composite films and other packaging bags.
- Flexible Tubes - Including various flexible tubes used in daily chemical products and other industries, e.g. flexible tubes of toothpaste, face cream, cosmetics, pharmacies and food.
- Creep Test - Including various packaging bags and boxes.
- Creep to Failure Test - Including various packaging bags and boxes.
Extended Applications for the Leak and Seal Strength Detector - LSSD-01
- Burst Test Of Blister Packages - Including various blister packages for drugs.
- Aerosol Vales - Test seal performance of various aerosol valves, e.g. vales of pesticide, hair spray, auto spray paint and medical spray packages.
- Three-sided Sealing Materials - Test withstand pressurization stress of packaging bags with three-sided seal and one-sided open.
- High Pressure Test - The maximum test pressure could reach 1.6MPa.
- Pilfer-proof Closures - Test seal performance of various pilfer-proof closures, e.g. closures used in packages of Coke, mineral water, beverage, edible oil, sauce (soy, vinegar and cooking wine), three-piece cans (beer and beverage cans), and paper cans (cylinders and potato chips).
|Technical Specifications for Leak and Seal Strength Detector - LSSD-01|
|Test Range||0-600 KPa; 0-87.0 psi (standard)|
0-1.6 MPa; 0-232.1 psi (optional)
|Air Source Pressure||0.4 MPa-0.9 MPa (not in supply scope)|
|Port Size||Φ8 mm PU Tubing|
|Instrument Size||300 mm (L) x 310 mm (W) x 180 mm (H)|
|Pedestal Size||305 mm (L) x 356 mm (W) x 325 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||23 kg|
|Configuration||Standard: Mainframe, Test Frame, and Micro-printer|
Optional: Professional Software, Communication Cable, Test Accessories (fixtures for closed package restraining test, open package unrestrained test, plastic pilfer proof closure test, flexible tubes test and aerosol vale seal performance), and test device for tablet package seal performance
|Note||1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ8 mm PU tubing.|
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply.