Leak Tester - MFY-01 - Leak Tester
ASTM D 3078 and GB/T 15171
Leak Tester - MFY-01 is professionally designed for the leakage tests of packages for food, drugs, medical instruments, daily chemical products, cars, electronic components, stationeries and other industrial products. The instrument also can be used to test seal performance of specimens after falling and compression tests.
Firstly submerge the specimen in the water within the vacuum chamber, and then evacuate the vacuum chamber to form differential pressure between the inside and outside of specimen. The leakage property could be obtained by observing the steady progression of bubbles from the specimen and how the specimen expands and restores to its original shape after vacuum release.
- The instrument utilizes the digital preset design of vacuum degree and vacuum retention time to ensure the accuracy of test data.
- Major components are imported from renowned countries with reliable and stable performance.
- Specimens could be tested in the preset vacuum condition by automatic compensation of constant pressure.
- Professional software supports automatic back flushing and test termination to provide a safe test environment.
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer, with LCD and PVC operation panel, which is convenient for customers to test and view test data.
Leak Tester - MFY-01 is applicable to the determination of leakage property of:
- Glass bottles, pipes, cans and boxes.
- Plastic bottles, pipes, cans and boxes.
- Metal bottles, pipes, cans and boxes.
- Paper plastic composite bags and boxes.
- Pen refills
- Electronic components
- Medical instruments
|Technical Specifications for Leak Tester - MFY-01|
|Vacuum Degree||0 - -90 KPa|
|Accuracy||1% of reading value|
|Vacuum Chamber Effective Sizes||Φ270 mm x 210 mm (H) (standard)|
Φ360 mm x 585 mm (H) (optional)
Φ460 mm x 330 mm (H) (optional)
Note: customization is available for other sizes
|Air Source Pressure||0.7 MPa (not in supply scope)|
|Port Size||Ф6mm PU Tubing|
|Instrument Size||300 mm (L) x 380 mm (W) x 450 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||12 kg|
|Note||1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6 mm PU tubing.|
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply.