Qualitest offers an attractive range of top quality portable as well as table-top inverted Metallurgical Microscopes to complement metallography labs. Our portable range offered in both optical as well as digital configurations provide ultimate flexibility for in-situ analysis of your large samples in the field. The options of advanced image analysis software and camera systems, all offered at reasonable prices, provides optimum value, quality and choice for our customers.
Inverted Metallurgical Microscope - Metallograph XJP-6A
Modern design inverted metallographic bench microscope for measuring and viewing surfaces and studying materials, equipped with a polarised light set for crystallographic analysis.
- Binocular head with seperate photo tube for photography & video
- Rotatable precision engineered quadruple (4) nosepiece
- Plan LWD objective set 10X/0.25, 20X/0.40, 40X/0.65, 100X/1.25
- Widefield WF10X/18 eyepieces (2)
- Widefield WF12X/14 eyepieces (2)
- Widefield WF10X/14 measuring eyepiece
- Large mechanical stage ( 7 x 6 inch) with co-axial controls for X and Y
- Co-axial coarse and fine focus control
- Halogen 6V20W illumination with field diaphragm and brightness control
- Polarising filters included
- ACCESSORIES: reflex 35mm camera adapter, video eyepiece