ONA-3000 Series Oxygen/Nitrogen Analyzer is a new product, and it is used for oxygen, nitrogen determination in ferrous and non-ferrous metals, rare earth materials, alloy, and some other inorganic materials.
- Range: O: Low Oxygen: 0.0001% - 0.1%;High Oxygen: - 1%
- N: Low Nitrogen: 0.0001% - 2%;
- Sensitivity: O: 0.1μg/g; N: 0.1μg/g;
- Repeatability: O: 2μg/g or 2%; N: 2μg/g or 2%;
- Sample mass:1g (Sample mass can be changed according to the content)
- Analysis time: about 3 min
- Carrier gas: High purity helium for O/N
- Pneumatic gas: Nitrogen or compressed air
- Structure: Modular Structure, including analyzer, computer, electronic balance*, printer*, water circulate chillers*.
- Note: * is optional.
- Detection system: Solid state Infrared detector is used for Oxygen. Thermo-conductivity detector is used for Nitrogen.
- Infrared Cells: Two IR cells are installed in the analyzer. The length of each cell can be customized according to the content of samples
- Detector: Solid-state pyroelectric detector made in Germany
- Motor: Synchronous motor made in Swiss
- Source: Anti-oxide, stable IR emitter made in US
- Temperature control: Keep constant temperature in the whole infrared unit to make sure the temperature of detected gas to be stable and the results to be accurate
- Protecting gas: Infrared emitter and the detector are separated from the ambient by nitrogen, which can improve the stability and the accuracy
- Thermo-conductivity (TCD) detecting unit: Anti-oxide NTC thermistor
- Signal processing: Small current control technique is developed to make sure the thermistors can be used without carrier gas
- Reference gas circuit: Low flow control technique is used
- Gas flow control: High sensitive and accurate electric flow control technique based on the low pressure difference is applied and Anti-Overshoot System is applied;
- Pulse heating electrode furnace: Power: Max.8KVA, Temperature: Max.3000°C.
- Calibration: 1) Fast calibration 2) Normal calibration
- Power: 220VAC 10%, 50/60Hz, current max. 50A (Max.10KW).
- Parameters of outgassing, analyzing, flux etc can be setup according to the sample characteristic.
- Analyzing method with parameters and calibration curve can be established separately according to different samples and can be stored into the database.
- Cooling water temperature feedback and display
- Voltage and current of the furnace feedback and display
- Catalyst heaters temperature feedback and display
- Valves action feedback and display
- IR baseline and TCD baseline adjustment and display
- Furnace adjustment
- Analyzing results can be display quickly;
- Data can be stored into the disk automatically after analyzing;
- Releasing plot is drawn dynamically;
- Sample mass can be transfer from balance into computer automatically;
- Analyzing results are calculated by the calibration curve either in high content channel or in low content channel according to sample content, the selection will be done by software automatically;
- ACCESS is used as database to manage and store the data.
- Inquiring, statistic, printing can be done.
- Data can be sorted by date or name.
- Releasing plots can be analyzed.
- Computer: ADLINK industrial controlling computer (CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E4500, 2.2 GHz, x64;RAM:2GB;Hard disk drive: 500GB, SATA;DVDROM:16X DVD; Monitor:19-inch Wide TFT LCD.)
- Electronic balance: Sartorius BSA124S;
- Printer: Canon laser printer;
- Water circulated chillers: independent development.