Available in 300J, 450J, 600J and 750J capacities
Qualitest offers Charpy / Izod Impact Testers with capacities up to 800J meeting and exceeding ASTM E23, ISO, DIN, JIS, ISO standard requirements. The key benefits of this line of top technology models are price competitiveness, extremely high precision and durability, automatic motorized lifting of the pendulum hammer to optimize cycle times, flexibility, efficiency for low/high temperature testing, and much more. Optionally we offer temperature chambers, automated sample handling, centering device, Charpy sample preparation and broaching machines for preparation of notched bar specimens.
- The lifting of the hammer is performed by a motorized system, for automatically resetting of the instrument after each test
- Specimen loading is done via a special device which automatically centers the specimen on the supports
- The digital console is complete with backlight LCD display and keyboard with tactile membrane
- The control unit allows selection of each test type, with the corresponding reference standard. The results can be displayed in sequence on the display and stored in the memory
- The results can be printed or handled by a dedicated software installed on PC.
- The knife can be equipped with instruments for dynamic analysis of the absorbed energy during the specimen impact
- This advanced system fully meets the requirements of ASTM E-23 and EN 10045/1 standards, with outstanding quality and user-friendliness