SM 500 Metalloscope is a self-contained portable metallurgical microscope ideally used for metallographical inspection of metals in laboratory or in-site. With fully handheld design and unique magnetic stand, SM 500 can be mounted directly against the surface of ferrous metals at any angles for non-destructive examination on flat,curved as well as other complicated surfaces.
SM 500 also can be used with digital camera or CCD image processing system to download metallurgical image on to PC for data transfer, analysis, storage and printout.
- Handheld design makes metallographical inspection very easy, in-situ.
- Magnetic stand can be mounted against ferrous metals at any angle.
- X,Y slideway move makes inspection very convenient
- More convenience for photography
- Non destructive examination
- Standard Configuration: Main unit, 10X & 12.5X Eyepiece, 10X & 40X Objective, Illuminator, Power supply, Carry case
- Optional accessories: Stand for small samples, Digital camera, 35mm Camera, Adaptor for camera, Adaptor for digital camera, 4X Photo-eyepiece, 20X & 25X Objective, Mini-grinder, Electrolytic polisher, Bulb
|Microscope:||100-500X (extendable 1500X)|
|Eyepiece (largeview):||10X, 12.5X (extendable15X )|
|Objective :||10X, 40X, (extendable 100X)|
|Photo Objective :||15X|
|Slideway :||X-direction 15mm, Y-direction12mm|
|Power supply :||110V or 230V 50/60Hz - Please specify when ordering|
|Stand :||On-off magnetic stand|
|Size :||210×160×95mm ( 8.2 x 6.3 x 3.75 ")|
|Weight :||2.5kg - 5.5 lbs|