ASTM C39, ASTM E8, ASTM F606, ASTM A931, ASTM A416, ASTM E190, EN10002-1, ISO 6892-1, ISO 15630-3, ISO 7438, ISO 898-1
Quali-Rebar Series of Concrete Rebar Tensile Testing Machines are designed for high-capacity tension, on concrete reinforcement bar (Rebar) for quality control, product development, and research or process development. These frames feature single ultra-large test space and so users can easily load and unload specimens, meanwhile, these frames are capable of accommodating a large variety of specimen dimensions, grips, fixtures and extensometers. These testing machines are guaranteed to meet EN, ISO, ASTM and other national and international specifications for accuracy
Rebar Quali-Bend Series of Concrete Rebar Tensile Testing Machines are computer controlled and designed inthe range of 600KN to 3,000KN (132,000 lbf to 660,000lbf).
- Long test stroke provide capability to meet a variety of testing requirements of international standards without changing the crosshead adjustment.
- Rigid 4-column load frame providing superior axial and lateral stiffness and minimum maintenance, low reaction at specimen failure.
- Ultra-large test space accommodates a large variety of specimen dimensions, grips, fixtures, furnaces, and extensometer.
- Chrome plated columns for easy cleaning and longest life.
- Grip control system is mounted directly at the machine.
- Wedge action grip & side action grip are used in the Rebar Tensile Testing Machines.
- Compression platens or bending / folding devices may be fixed directly into wedge grips.
- Unchanged height of lower grip and accessible test level making it easy for operators to install specimens and test fixtures.
- Full capacity hydraulic wedge grips offer fully open-front design making specimen loading efficient and safe for the operator.
Model & Specification
Capacity (KN) (lb.f)
600 KN / 135,000 lb.f
1000 KN / 225,000 lb.f
2000 KN / 450,000 lb.f
3000 KN / 675,00
Measuring Accuracy (%)
Test Force Resolution
Position Resolution (mm)
Testing Speed Range (mm/min)
Adjustable Crosshead Speed (mm/min)
Ram Stroke (mm)
Clearance between Columns (mm)
Clearance between Grips (mm)
Clearance between Platens (mm)
Dimensions, Control Console (mm)
Weight (Kg) (lbs)
2,450 Kg / 5,400 lbs
3,350 Kg / 7,400 lbs
5,700 Kg / 12,550 lbs
16,000 Kg / 35,20
Weight, Control Console (kg) (lbs)
360 Kg / 800 lbs
360 Kg / 800 lbs
480 Kg / 1,060 lbs
480 / 1,060 lbs