Portable Spectrophotometer for Solid Colors
Download Color-Guide 45/0 Gloss PDF
Total Appearance Control – color and gloss in one unit
The overall appearance of a product is influenced by color and
gloss. A sample of the same color but higher gloss level is visually perceived darker and more saturated than a low gloss sample. In order to get a uniform appearance, both attributes need to be controlled. The spectro-guide spectrophotometer is unique as it measures both attributes simultaneously. Thus, the cause of a mismatch can be clearly defined in any situation.
- Color (45/0 or sphere) and 60° gloss are displayed at the same time
- In compliance with international specifications
- Tolerances for color and gloss allow quick pass/fail decisions in production
Easy to use and handle
The spectro-guide spectrophotometer makes quality control
simple and secure – even for color beginners. Thanks to the intuitive
pulldown menu and the four-cursor button operation, quality
control has never been easier.
- Light weight and small size – weighs only 500 g
- Ergonomic design – can easily measure difficult to access
- Designated buttons for standard and sample readings
- Customization of the display to your needs
Highly repeatable on textured surfaces
The key criterion for a 45/0 instrument is a circumferential illumination. spectro-guide 45/0 is using a unique, patented measurement principle to achieve a 100% circumferential illumination. A white coated hemisphere acts as a mixing chamber and guarantees completely uniform illumination. Thus, any influence of measurement direction is eliminated and excellent repeatability even on highly textured surfaces is guaranteed.
Always precise color values
With the new spectro-guide spectrophotometer you can measure any color: dark – brilliant – steep reflectance curves. The 10 nm spectral resolution not only ensures highly precise color results,
but also an excellent agreement with competitive color instruments – even bench-top units.
Additionally, a patented illumination control provides temperature independent results – even in extreme conditions.
Always ready to use
Economical and reliable operation of a spectrophotometer is
often taken as given. spectro-guide guarantees superior
accuracy for many years and low maintenance efforts.
- Long lasting standard AA batteries – up to 8,000 reading per set
- 10 year warranty on the light source – no lamp changes needed
- Rugged and compact design
- Stable, long-term calibration – needed only every three months