Suter Tester - Seam Pressure - Portable Water Penetration Tester
Suter Tester (Portable Water Resistance Tester) is designed to test the water pressure-resistance of waterproof-fiber cloth or other material, to obtain a precise water-resistance level for these materials. No electricity is required with the portable water penetration tester. The frame of the instrument is made of aluminum and can be used for estimating higher pressures. It can be switched between high pressure and low pressure and is portable for convenient in the field inspection.
|Technical Specification of Portable Water Penetration Tester|
|Pressurization diameter||Ø 9.5 cm|
|Pressure range||0~2000 mm / H20 or 0~10000 mm / H20|
|Dimension||35x 20 x 32 cm|
|Specimen||12 x 12 cm|
|Test speed||Manual control|
· Specimen: 12 x 12 cm
· Pressure face diameter: 9.5 cm
· Grip method: Hand wheel type
· Pressure range: 0~2000 mmH20 or 0~10,000 mmH20 (1kg/cm2), switchable, (two-meter type)
· Pressing speed: control by manual pressure ball
· If the unit is not being used for a long period of time, the remaining water inside the tester should be drained
· The water stopper is used to unclog the water inside to the tester to prevent overflow while the tester is moving
· Hand Wheel: for exerting strength and tightly press the specimen
· Upper Pressure Plate: Diameter; ø 94mm, the main function is to tightly press the specimen to prevent leakage.
· Test Pedestal: For placing specimen, use soft material to closely grip the specimen
· Draining hole: When the tester is not being used for a period of time, the water should be drained from the hole.
· Pressure Gauge: Indicates the present pressure.
· Valve: Valve is closed to increase pressure and opened to exhaust pressure.
· Pressure Ball: Source of pressure
For further information or to place an order for the Suter Tester - Seam Pressure - Portable Water Penetration Tester, please CLICK HERE, call us Toll-Free at: 1.877.884.TEST, or click on the "HOW TO ORDER" Button