Fully Automatic Cement Aggregate Tester - ToniLIME - Freelime Analyzer
Computer Controlled Tester for the Content Determination of Free, Uncombined Lime in Cement
ToniLIME is a fully automatic cement aggregate tester designed for the determination of content of free, uncombined lime in cement and cement clinkers. The unit uses the electric conductivity of the cement sample immersed in hot glycogen. The difference between the test readings and the calibrated material curve determines the content of the free uncombined lime.
ToniLIME allows full control to the user for parameter adjustment including glycogen and cement quantities and dissolving and cleaning times. The test temperature of the glycogen is precisely controlled to 80ºC for testing. 1000g of the cement test sample is added to the system and mixed with the glycogen for a predefined amount of time, dependent on the cement fineness. The instrument then determines the conducting capacity of the solution to determine the percent value of free lime. ToniLIME then stores all the readings from the test procedure in its online database for data collection.
- Full results in less than 10 minutes, very short preparation time for the user
- Fully automated test procedure from setup to results
- Integrated database with all needed test parameters and user-friendly menu
- Test vessel made of stainless steel for easy cleaning with automatic washing cycle as well as optimal ergonomic design
- Intelligent system equipped with a microprocessor for the connection and direct output to a printer
- Connection to a PC for setting parameters and evaluation of the results is possible via the interfaces RS 232 and RS 485.