Digital Torque Tester - NJY-20
ASTM D2063, ASTM D3198, ASTM D3474, BB/T 0025, BB/T 0034, GB/T 17876
The open and lock forces of bottle caps are important online and offline technical parameters of production. They can influence the transportation and consumption of products. NJY-20 Digital Torque Tester is designed to measure the open force and lock force of the caps of bottles, suction and flexible tube packages. Its great stability and precision makes it a necessity for the manufacturing process.
- The instrument is controlled by a micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display.
- 2 test modes for open force and lock force.
- Automatic retaining of peak value and recording the test results precisely.
- Standard testing units which is convenient for data reference and comparison.
- Intelligent designs of overload protection, automatic zeroing and error alert for safe test operation.
- Equipped with RS232 port and micro printer port which is convenient to the data transmission and PC connection.
- Support Lystem™ Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management.
This instrument is applicable to the determination of seal performance and the quantity of residual oxygen in:
- Bottle Package - Open and lock force test of the bottle caps for bottled package for food, pharmaceuticals, e.g. beverage or tablet bottle.
- Flexible Tube Package - Open and lock force test of flexible tube package for food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, e.g. eye-drop, hand cream and shoe polish etc.
- Screws - Open and lock force test of the screws
- Vacuum Flask and Vacuum Cup - Open and lock force test of the caps of vacuum flask and vacuum cup.
|Technical Specifications for Digital Torque Tester - NJY-20|
|Test Range||20 Nm (Standard)|
|Accuracy||1% of reading value|
|Clamp Range||Φ5 mm ~ Φ170 mm (Diameter)|
|Statistical Analysis Allowance||1-9|
If used with professional software, there will be no quantity limitation, meanwhile multi-units and statistical data analysis will be available.
|Instrument Size||350 mm(L) x 240 mm(W) x 140 mm(H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||Φ6 mm|
|Power Supply||AC (85-264) V (47-63) Hz|
|Net Weight||19 Kg|
|Configuration||Standard: Mainframe, Micro Printer|
Optional: Professional Software, Communication Cable