Ultrasonic Hardness Tester - UCI 1000
High-precision portable device for quick measuring of metals hardness, including surface-hardened layers (cementation, nitride hardening, high frequency current hardening, etc.), plated coating (chrome), and mechanical strength estimation. The hardness tester is used for measuring within the hardness ranges of main hardness scales – HB, HRC, HV, as well as HRA, HRB, HSD scales and tensile strength – δв (conversion as per GOST 22791-77 for pearlitic steels).
The Ultrasonic Hardness Tester - UCI 1000 device has an interactive intuitive interface as per the principle “plug and measure”. , programming functions and additional scales for nonstandard control tasks are provided. The hardness tester is optimal for field, workshop or laboratory conditions.
Ultrasonic Hardness Tester - UCI 1000 - Device Features
- Measuring in slots and blind holes from 5mm.
- Stable measurement independent of force and time.
- Low influence of the device deviation from normal line to the controlled surface.
- Ultra-small minimum control area.
- Low sensitivity to the product curvature and wave height on rough surface.
- No influence of the sensor spatial position on measurement result.
- Equipping with additional changeable sensors of different design and load and positioning heads.
- Quick correction of device readings with one or two reference test blocks.
- Quick creation of individual calibrations using maximum two samples (“training” mode).
- Creation of additional scales defined by user.
- Flexible memory for measurement results recording.
- LCD display for graphics.
- Intuitive Russian and English or German Interface – allows to work as per the principle “PLUG AND MEASURE”.
The standard scope of supply for the Ultrasonic Hardness Tester - UCI 1000 includes: Electronic Unit; S type Sensor(other type of sensors are available as optional); Accumulator; Charger; Operation manual; Calibration certificate; PC connection cable; Protection case and bag for carrying and storing.
Ultrasonic Hardness Tester - UCI 1000 - Main Technical Parameters
|Relative reduced error at regular calibration test with second rate samples:||3%|
Error at calibration with the first rate hardness samples according to:
Spot diameter on the product surface for sensor positioning:
|Memory capacity for measurement results||6000|
|Number of additional individual calibration||35|
|Number of additional programmable scales||3|
|Number of measurements to calculate average value||1-9|
|Time of automatic switch-off of the device||set by user|
|Display highlighting||set by user|
|Power supply||accumulator (use of batteries is possible)|
|Dimensions of the hardness tester electronic unit||150 x 80 x 30 mm|
|Hardness tester weight||0.4kg|
|Operating temperature range||-10 … +40°C|
|Guarantee period for the device service||12 months limited|