The Models 145-60 and 145-100 belongs to the top-of-the-line models of our sheet metal testing machines. Depending on the demand, there are two versions available: with a drawing force of 600 kN or 1000 kN, including an increased blanking force and blank holder holder force for blank diameters up to 220 mm. The testing machines are equipped with electro-hydraulic drive, fully automatic test sequence and switch-off at specimen failure.
The Testing Machine is driven electro-hydraulically. The test sequence is controlled automatically or manually as appropriate. A programme logic controller is used for the functions of the machine (optional computer controls). The drawing force and blankholder force as well as the drawing punch stroke are digitally displayed. The triple-acting hydraulic system in conjunction with the general design results in the following cost saving simplifications:
- Blanking press in the test head
- Hydraulic cup ejector
- Fully-automatic test sequence.
Further technical advantages
- Cylinder head with bayonet lock permitting direct access to drawing dies, blanking rings, blank holders etc. and quick and convenient changing of the drawing and blanking tools.
- Infinitely variable drawing speed once set it remains constant throughout the drawing movement, independent of any change of load
- Cardanic drawing die retention ensures the consistent, parallel clamping of the specimen, independent of variations in thickness
Hydraulically lifted test head
Hydraulic test head lifting function ensures a high rate of working safety and facilitates convenient testing due to the fact that the test head is hydraulically opened and closed.
Hot Drawing Equipment up to 550 °C
A further valuable addition to the possibilities offered by Model 142 is provided by the additional hot drawing equipment. In this, the blankholder and drawing die are heated in an insulated container and special provision is made to enable these then to be set up without difficulty on the machine. An electronic temperature measuring device is incorporated, and on this the preset intended temperature and the current measure temperature are displayed. The preset temperature can be set up to 550 °C, and in the test, the temperature remains constant within ±10 °C.
This Sheet Metal Testing Machine can be customized and extended to accommodate special requirements, e.g. determination of forming limit curves (FLC) using a 3D.
Generally the sheet metal testing machine will be equipped with proportional technology and difference pressure measuring. As option it is possible to select a PC controls/regulation with software.
High Temperature Facility up to 900 °C
Due to the close co-opertion between manufacturer and universities, research institutes and the industry, the possibilities of application of sheet metal testing have multiplied. A high temperature facility enables to characterize the forming behaviour of metal sheets at up 900 °C. Contrary to the already existing hot drawing equipment (550 °C), here the test panel is inserted directly into the sheet metal testing machine. By means of a temperature measurement temperature profiles can be established.
Equipment for High Speed Tests
This optional equipment enables deep drawing tests to be conducted at elevated speeds that arise in practise. The speed of the drawing punch is preselected from 3 m/min to 25 m/min and is digitally displayed. The Sheet Metal Testing Machines, Models 142, and also all the accessories, can be varied within wide limits to suit special individual requirements. Please let us have details, therewith we shall be pleased to offer equipment to match your needs.
This Testing Machine can be used not only to perform effortlessly, quickly and accurately all important and known deep drawing tests for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, but it is also designed for a large number of additional technological investigations:
- Cupping Test is in accordance with
|ISO 8490||JIS Z-7729|
|EN 14-58||UNI 3037|
|EN 14-67||UNE 7080|
|EN ISO 20482||GOST 10 510|
|BS 38 55||ICONTEC 21|
|NF A 03-602||SIS 11 26 35|
|NF A 03-652||SABS 0132-197|
|ASTM 643-84||GB 4156-84|
- the Deep Drawing Cup Test in accordance with
|EN 16-69||MSZ 5731-68|
|DIN 50 155||GB/T 15825|
|UNI 6124-67||ISO 11 531|
|JIS Z 2249|
- Square Cup Test (40 x 40 mm or 70 x 70 mm)
- Hole Expansion Test (KWI Test)
- Olsen Cupping Test
- Persoz Cupping Test
- Deep Drawing Cup Test acc. to Swift I (32 mm dia.)
- Deep Drawing Cup Test acc. to Swift II (50 mm dia.)
- Fukui Test
- Engelhardt Test
- Determination of the Forming Limit Curves (FLC)
- LDH Test
- High Speed Deep Drawing Cup Test
- Deep Drawing Test with Blankholder Quick Release (for Earing Test)
- Deep Drawing Test with Preselected Punch Stroke
- Deep Drawing Test at High Temperatures up to 550 °C/ High Temperature Facility up to 900 °C Bulge Test (50 mm dia. or 100 mm dia.)
- Counter Draw
- Fine Blanking Test
- Tensile Test
- Brinell Hardness Test
- Lubricant Test
- Tube Expanding Test on Tubes acc. to DIN EN 10234
- Ring Expanding Test on Tubes acc. to DIN EN 10236
- Cupping Test for Lacquer and Paint in accordance with DIN ISO 1520
- Stamping Lacquer Test and Deep Drawing Cup Test on Coil Coatings
|Technical Specifications for Universal Sheet Metal Testing Machines - Model 146|
|Model 146 -60||Model 146 -100|
|Drawing force||600 kN||1000 kN|
|Blanking force||700 kN||1000 kN|
|Blank holder force||up to 600 kN||up to 1000 kN|
|Drawing punch stroke||approx. 150 mm|
|Ejector stroke||approx. 150 mm|
|Drawing punch dia.||up to 100 mm|
up to 220 mm
|Bulge test (bulge-Ø)||
up to 100 mm
|FLC test (drawing punch-Ø)||
up to 100 mm
|Bulge test (bulge-Ø)||
up to 100 mm
|Drawing punch stroke||
(on request 0.01 mm)
400 V / 3~, 50/60 Hz
(other voltages are available, please enquire)
|Power required||43 kW|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||approx. 1600 x 1300 x 1400 mm||approx. 1600 x 1300 x 1400 mm|
|Drawing Speed||approx. 0 - 3000 mm/min|
For more information about Universal Sheet Metal Testing Machines - Model 146, please call us at 1.877.884.8378 or Click the button below.