Walk in chamber comes in a variety of sizes, from a small box that fits on the bench top to a room-sized chamber for large objects or for testing large batches of product simultaneously. Temperature ranges from -60° C to 150° C and relative humidity ranges between 20% and 90% are available. A temperature humidity walk in chamber can also be used when constant climate conditions (temperature and/or humidity) are needed for product testing.
Walk in test chamber simulates the effects that a range of temperature and humidity conditions have on a product or material, for example telecommunications equipment or photovoltaic solar panels that are exposed to outdoor temperature and humidity conditions.
- Graceful appearance, circularly shaped body, surface treated with mist strips and plane handle with no reaction. Easy to operate, safe and reliable.Rectangular double-glassed watching window for the observation of the test production during the testing process. The window is equipped with sweat-proof electrical heating device that can prevent water steam from condensing into droplets, and with high brightness PL fluorescent bulbs to provide light inside the box.
- Double layer insulated airtight doors, able to insulate the internal temperature effectively. Water supply system that is externally connectable, convenient for refilling water into the humidifying pot and automatically recyclable.
- The French Tecumseh brand is used for the circulation system of the compressor, capable of removing the lubricant between the condensation pipes and capillaries.
- The environment-protecting coolant is used for the whole series(R232, R404)6. Imported LCD display screen, capable of displaying the measured value as well as the set value and time.
- The control unit has the functions of multiples segment program editing, and of quick or slope control of temperature and humidity. Inserted mobile pulley, convenient for movement a relocation, with strong positioning screws.
|Temperature Range||-70℃~ +85℃||-70℃~ +85℃||-70℃~ +80℃||-65℃~ +80℃||-60℃~ +80℃/||-60℃~ +75℃||-60℃~ +75℃|
|Humidity Range||20%– 95%RH<||20%– 95%RH<||30%– 95%RH<||30%– 95%RH<||30%– 95%RH<||30%– 95%RH<||30%– 95%RH<|
|Temp Uniformity||±0.5~± 1.0℃||±0.5~± 1.0℃||±0.5~± 2.0℃||±1.0~± 2.0℃||±1.0~± 2.5℃||±1.5~± 2.5℃||±1.5~± 2.5℃|
|Heating Rate||3℃~ 5℃||3℃~ 5℃||3℃~ 5℃||3℃~ 5℃||3℃~ 5℃||8℃~ 12℃||8℃~ 12℃|
|Cooling Rate||0.7℃~ 1.5℃||0.7℃~ 1.5℃||1.0℃~ 1.5℃||1.0℃~ 1.7℃||3.5℃~ 5.5℃||4.7℃~ 5.5℃||4.7℃~ 8.5℃|
|Noise Level (dB)||65||65||65||70||70||70||70|
|Power Supply||380V ±10%||400V±10%||50Hz, 60Hz||380V ±10%||400V±10%||50Hz, 60Hz||380V ±10%|