The HPE Digital version of our Yarn Package Durometer has additional advantages. Prisms can be added onto the test stamp, making it easier to measure on spools with different dimensions.
- Constant contact pressure of 12,5 N by the help of an integrated pressure spring
- No canting or bevelled position on the test object
- Measuring errors, caused by an irregular pressure, are avoided
- Hardness test on points which is usually very difficult
- Precise measurements in all measuring directions
- The measured value is frozen on the display after the measuring time is over
|Spools with rayons of a high winding density||ball Ø 2,5 mm|
|Spools with rayons of a middle fast winding density||ball Ø 5,0 mm|
|Spools of lose winded natural fibres||cylindrical plain tracing pin Ø 5,0 mm|
Our Test Stand is a perfect device for serial tests and serves for lifting the manual Yarn Package Durometer. The pick-up device allows a quick and easy clamping. The measuring result can be obtained without subjective influences because of this constant load. It allows absolutely exact and reliable determination of the winding density.